The fastest way to stats that matter
Analytiks app is a completely new approach to viewing Google Analytics on the iPhone. Instead of recreating the web experience of Google Analytics on a small screen, Analytiks focuses on metrics that matter the most into a single, attractive page of statistics, plus graphs and infographic.
Analytiks combines Google Analytics data with meaningful messages into a single, attractive page of statistics. Analytiks offers:
- Page views per day and per month as compared to the previous day and month
- Percentage of traffic from Facebook, Twitter and bigger search engine
Encouragement messages appear to cheer up a bored blogger or congratulate a creative site owner. In landscape mode, a graph appears with the last 3 quarters of data plus the current month’s worth of page views and uniques.
Double-tap anywhere on the stats screen and you’ll get a beautiful infographic that can be shared on Twitter, via email or saved to your photo library.
Rather than running custom queries on the Google Analytics web interface the Analytiks infographic offers the following:
- Top 6 countries
- Top 3 browsers
- The ratio of desktop and mobile users
- The ratio of PC and Mac users
- The ratio of organic search traffic and other sources
- The ration of New and Returning visitor
- The average time on site
Reports are generated monthly, quarterly, semiannually and annually