Ask for iPhone
Meet the Artist:
Whether an answer is already posted on the web or is more subjective or personal in nature – Ask for iPhone delivers the best answers from the web and from real people right to the palm of your hand.
Ask for iPhone lets users take Ask.com on the go for quality answers. Whether it’s a quick answer to a common question or something best answered by people who know, Ask for iPhone delivers the power of Ask right to the palm of your hand. Ask for iPhone is the only app that combines the best answers from the web with personal answers from real people in the Ask Community. This app also features voice-to-text technology so you can just say your question and the text will be converted automatically. Ask for iPhone is perfect for asking local questions while on the go. Users are also able to follow Ask community members in order to keep up with people they care about.
Ask for iPhone is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch, and requires iPhone OS 3.0 or higher.
- Quick questions: “How many teaspoons in a tablespoon?”
- Weather: “What’s the forecast for NY?”
- Travel: “Where’s a good place to stay in Rome?”
- Entertainment: “When is Lady Gaga coming to town?”
- Local restaurants reviews: “What’s the best sushi place in Palo Alto?”
- Reference: “What’s the longest word in the dictionary?”
- General curiosity: “What happened to Jeeves?”
- How to do something – “How can I remove a wine stain?”
Ask.com is the number one online brand for questions and answers and an operating business of IAC.
PlatformsiOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Free version available
- Ask.com, Ask for iPhone
- This app is rated 12+ and is available to all users with an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch