Remain comfortably seated in your couch and control your Mac with a few taps!
It isn't the usual application with four buttons and the remote mouse: FullControl can control ALL your applications, because each of you can simply create your own commands for each application and share them with others.
If you don't know which commands to create, don't worry, probably someone has already made and shared them before you, so you can find them and add them directly in the application!
Want to start a video? Do not look for it with the mouse, FullControl allows you to access the contents of folders on your Mac and launch files with the program of your choice!
You will see that the mouse and keyboard don't need anymore, but if you need it, there are also those, plus the number keypad and the ability to shutdown, restart the computer or put it to sleep.
How can I control all the applications?!
Simple: with FullControl you can create a specific keyboard shortcut and send it to a running program in order to control it!
This is the difference from the others remote applications.
- Monitoring of all applications via keyboard shortcuts;
- Ability to add custom commands with icon, title and a shortcut;
- You can share your shortcuts and download others new;
- Ability to launch applications in the folder "Applications";
- Remote keyboard also in landscape mode;
- Multi-touch trackpad;
- Changing the volume of your Mac via a cursor in remote;
- Ability to shutdown, restart, and putting to sleep the Mac;
- Numeric pad;
- File browser and file launcher.
FullControl just installed, you have already provided the commands to control your music on iTunes, the videos play on VLC, manage live TV on EyeTV!