Meet the Artist:
Mobile Learning for Everyone
KO-SU is the very innovative mobile learning platform open to everyone and anyone who wants to teach and learn via mobile devices. It can be used by individuals, schools, small businesses and large corporates alike.
KO-SU has been developed after extensive experimentation and piloting in the area of mobile learning. It sets a whole new benchmark with regards user experience, allowing subscribers to create interactive activities optimised for the mobile screen. Also, anyone can be invited to classes, thus extending participation in learning to the broader community.
KO-SU goes beyond the traditional classroom. Activities can be done anywhere a mobile device can go:
* Do your training or homework via the KO-SU mobile app on the bus or train on the way home
* Have your personal coach send you tips and activities straight to your mobile
* Take your mobile device out into the garden and do a gardening class on KO-SU
* Participate in a language class with a teacher located overseas
* Receive new product information and updates from your employer
Interactive activities are created from templates that support text, images, audio, videos, multiple choice, free text questions and even drawing tasks.
08.02.2012: KO-SU Mobile learning for everyone
KO-SU has arrived! FREE to sign up and create activities at www.ko-su.com The latest innovation in mobile learning. Become a teacher and invite anyone to your classes. Then simply start creating learning activities that you can literally drag into your class. Your students then simply complete the activities using their mobile device - anywhere they want!
PlatformsiOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), HTML5
- Free version available
- mlearning, mobile learning, education, teaching, training, coaching
- Anyone who wants to teach or learn via mobile devices