Mobiflock makes smartphones safe for kids
There are umpteen fantastic reasons children to have a mobile phone: from letting them stay in touch with parents and friends, to accessing the web for school projects, to simply fitting in with their friends. The flipside to this, however, is an unacceptable level of danger – from cyber-bullying and sexual harassment, to sexting, and spending too much time and money on their phones.
Mobiflock helps parents understand how their children are using their smartphones, gives parents the tools to protect their children from dangerous communication and content, and ultimately raise young adults who are adept at managing their digital lives. Mobiflock service allows parents to:
* Find out who their kids are contacting and who is contacting them. And what they are saying to each other.
* Control time and money spent on the handset, and information sent and received.
* Locate where the child is, or even a missing or stolen phone. And delete private information from a missing or stolen phone.
* Receive alerts about inappropriate content; cyber-bullying; sexting; predatory activity; spending too much time or money online.
* Parents can also safeguard their own phones.