The Mobile Premier Awards has been showcasing mobile talent since the beginning, we talked about Waze earlier and we will continue to write about the interesting companies that have participated at this event. Making it one of the “must-attend” events during the Mobile World Congress week in Barcelona.
Winning awards is very important for a start-up because it helps position you in the industry and gain recognition and attention. The Mobile Premier Awards is a great initiative to raise your profile and meet the right people to take your business to the next level. Claudia Poepperl, CEO of Adaffix.
In this post we feature Adaffix, the winner for Best Startup in Female Entrepreneurship in the MPA’s of 2010. Check out the following milestones that Adaffix has achieved after winning the MPA award in 2010.
What makes this company special is that it integrates relevant information of the caller or messages that your mobile phone gets, connecting to your social graph and also suggesting businesses that are relevant to you. It supports several languages and it is an unobtrusive app.
- During the MPA’s they launched in Germany and Austria. Since then they have launched their app in several markets.
- Launched Denmark in June 2010
- Launched Sweden in June 2010
- Launched USA in July 2010
- Launched Belgium in July 2010
- Launched Canada in November 2010
- Launched Czech Republic in December 2010
- Launched Slovakia in December 2010
- Launched Hungary in December 2010
- Adaffix have secured partnerships with the leading directory publishers including Yellowbook, Yellowpages.ca, DasTelefonbuch, De Gule Sider, Lokaldelen, Herold, Telefonkonyv and others.
- We won the GSMA Global Mobile Awards 2010 for best Mobile Internet Service.
We wish Claudia and the Adaffix team a great start for 2011!
If you like to see who’s going to win the awards this year, hurry up, there’s only a couple of seats left. You can register here.