Join the AppCircus – the travelling showcase of apps! See the winners of latest AppCircus events! Check out up and coming events! Exciting days ahead for app developers engaging with the AppCircus brand. Check out this week’s fresh news!
- Last days to register your app at AppCircus @ Campus London
- Few spots left to attend AppCircus Developer Day
- AppCircus Lisbon finalists
- 77 BONUS days to submit your app at the OpenCities App Challenge
- Meffys Awards deadline approaching
- WebVisions coming to Barcelona
AppCircus @ Google Campus London deadline June 21.
Last days to register your app to pitch at AppCircus @ Google Campus on July 4. Registration deadline is June 21.
The event is set to be of another great reference for the London-based app developers to showcase their talent and for the local app ecosystem players to learn about new the business opportunities in this exciting and fast-moving space. Check out the jury to select the apps and who will be judging the apps on stage at Google Campus on July 4th.
The event is free; you only need to register here to attend.
Last spots at the AppCircus Developer Day!
– Show their app in one-on-one Speed mentoring sessions with mobile experts and get invaluable feedback to improve their app and make it a success!
– Participate in Technical workshops conducted by industry experts on how to develop apps
– Showcase their app at the AppCircus contest and win a nomination to the Mobile Premier Awards!
The event and workshops are all nearly fully booked, there’s only a few spots left. If you’d like to attend, hurry up and book your spot!
AppCircus Lisbon finalists
Check out the selected apps to pitch at the AppCircus in Lisbon, selected by thejury. AppCircus Lisbon is taking place on June 26 at Vodafone Headquarters in Lisbon.
The event is FREE! You only need to register to attend and reserve your seat if you’d like to attend one of the workshops:
– Build a Windows Phone app in one hour, by Cristóvão Morgado, offered by Nokia.
– Keys to a successful app + Strategies for app monetization, by Ruth Bareño and Oscar Fernández, from Mobile marketing Association and Adfonic.
77 BONUS days to submit your app at the OpenCities App Challenge!
We are pleased to announce the extension of the OpenCities App Challenge deadline to September 15! This will present a unique opportunity for alignment between this first pan-European app competition and some of the major open data app competitions running locally in Europe: