This time we are crossing the Atlantic to take part of the premier technology conference in North America, we are going to be at SXSW Interactive 2011 inside the Circus Mashimus tent setup by Mashery.
Come hang with the geeks and freaks under the Austin big top at SXSW Interactive! The Circus Mashimus Lounge is back for SXSW Interactive with Geek Love. Mullets & mermaids, popcorn & hot dogs, caffeine & beer — you'll find it all at Circus Mashimus. We've got dedicated internet routers, plenty of power strips to recharge your batteries, couches to chill on and recharge your feet, and cool beats to recharge your body.
AppCircus winners and nominees from the Mobile Premier Awards 2011 will be showcased, so if you missed your chance to be in Barcelona for the awards. This will be your chance to get a small glimpse on what went down at the MPA's during the Mobile World Congress.
One of the opportunities we are offering attendees is to experience two types of events at Circus Mashimus, the event will be held from the 12th to the 14th of March.This is a the first time AppCircus will be run on several days, but we figure that we need to promote as much apps as we can during our stay in Austin, so make sure to grab some refreshments and popcorn in the tent and enjoy the show.
The Circus Mashimus Lounge will be open all day from 9:30AM – 6:00PM during SXSW Interactive, and will be located in Room #3, on the first level near the popular Screenburn Arcade, the keynote room, and largest panel rooms. Mashery lives and breathes the world of geek and knows what trimmings to supply to make this an entertaining and successful lounge:
- Dedicated Internet access – the conference Wi-Fi may leave much to be desired, but Circus Mashimus will be the go-to online access spot, with two dedicated Internet drops powering a bounty of routers and cable.
- Cushy lounge set-up – a comfortable retreat inside the old and cold convention center. A perfect place to hold meetings, hook up with new clients or old friends, check email, updated your facebook profile, etc.
- Happy Hour: Free beer! Kegs and snacks. A SXSW favorite, drawing in huge crowds every afternoon.
- Awesome giveaways, including limited edition Circus Mashimus t-shirts (voted one of the best t-shirts of SXSW last year)
- AM eye-opener refreshments to start each SXSW day off right – a necessity for all those dark, puffy eyes
12 and 13 of March - pitch from AppCircus and Mobile Premier Award winner's.
You will get to see each day a couple of the 2011 Mobile Premier Award winners, we will give each mobile application 3 minutes to pitch. So you wont get bored hearing a long speech.
14 of March AppCircus@SXSW
The big show, the "call for apps" will be open until the 4th of March. So make sure to sign up at AppCircus, upload the information for the application you want to pitch and then apply for AppCircus@SXSW event.
- Welcome and introduction to AppCircus.
- Supporters presentations.
- 10 App presentations and Jury feedback.
- Audience voting and Networking.
- Winner announcement.
Submit your mobile applications to APPCircus.
Make sure to submit your apps for the event, it is FREE and this will get your application to be eligible for other events of APPCircus. Sign up in APPCircus and get a chance to pitch at SXSW in front of developers and companies during the biggest event in North America.
Follow us on twitter to get more information of other venues that are hosting an@APPCircus.