After the great success met in 2012, Appcircus returns to the UK capital for an epic pitch night. Creative and ingenious app developers will meet on December 11 in Google Campus London to showcase their latest top trending apps. The contest is open to all app categories.
During the event, 10 entrepreneurial developers will have the opportunity to pitch their app live on stage in front of a jury of top experts.
The winning apps will receive a nomination to the Mobile Premier Awards 2015, the largest cross-platform app showcase in the mobile industry, and a point of reference for the startup and app community during the Mobile World Congress 2015 in Barcelona, Spain.
All app developers are encouraged to enter their app for free at the Appcircus London event page: –http://appcircus.com/event/london – the submission deadline is November 28. Finalists will be announced after a jury review period, and the winner will be celebrated on all media and press channels around the event.
The upcoming AppCircus @ Google Campus event is set to be of another great reference for the London-based app developers to showcase their talent and for the local app ecosystem players to learn about new the business opportunities in this exciting and fast-moving space.
Here below is the jury to select the apps and who will be judging the apps on stage at Google Campus on July 4th. AppCircus London winners of previous editons include SwiftKey, Masabi and Echo Echo. Check this The Next Web review on the latest AppCircus in London we organised in November 2011.
Developers can register their app here to enter the AppCircus @ Google Campus London contest. Registration deadline is June 19th. The winning app will be nominated for the next edition of the Mobile Premier Awards in Barcelona.
The event is free, you only need to register here to attend.
The jury members include: Continue reading “July 4th AppCircus London @ Google: Meet the London Jury!”
Appcircus, the world’s largest travelling app showcase; is back for another round in London town July 4th, this time at Google Campus London.
AppCircus gives the Olympic city another opportunity to put forth its best apps in front of an industry audience and London’s extensive app developer community.
After jury selection, 10 lucky developers pitch their apps live on stage in front of an expert jury, for the prestigious Best App in London award and secure a place at the Mobile Premier Awards in Barcelona next year.
We are looking for a broad range of app submissions, however, we are particularly keen on discovering and uncovering both female app developers and female target marketed apps for submission.
Previous winners of AppCircus London in 2010-2011 season, included SwiftKey, Masabi and Echo Echo. Check this The Next Web review on the latest AppCircus in London in November 2011.
How to apply
Make the step towards app stardom and submit your app profile here to enter the AppCircus @ Google Campus London contest. An online jury will select the 10 best apps to present on stage, and remember that you will have to present your app in person on stage. The winning app will be nominated for the next edition of the Mobile Premier Awards in Barcelona.
Date: Wednesday July 4th, 2012
Time: Doors 6pm
Event starts: 6:30pm
Drinks and networking: 7:30 – 8:30pm
Rules for Participation
- Submissions and presentations to AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer, startup or company
- AppCircus is open to apps running on any platform
- Applicants must send one representative to present the app live on stage
- The apps selected will have three minutes to pitch on stage
- Apps are submitted through the AppCircus platform at appcircus.com.
- Registration and membership for AppCircus are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying for an AppCircus.
- Candidates can submit more than one app.
- Each app can only be presented in one AppCircus, unless if it receives a Runner up Waiver.
- One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the pool of apps from which the 20 finalists for the Mobile Premier Awards in 2013, will be selected.
- The app with the most votes, after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runner up Waiver”, which allows the app to reapply for selection for another AppCircus.
- The pitches must be done in English