AppCircus, the multiplatform app showcase in collaboration with the best industry events around the world is looking for a freelance Blog Writer / Social Media Wizzard for its global activities.
Day-to-day responsibilities include writing blogposts and press release announcements, text editing, liaising with influential online publishers, coordinating communications with local AppCircus organizers, managing AppCircus social media presence and developing concepts with viral potential.
If you’re up to the challenge, send your experience and links to your previous work to [email protected].
– Freelancer with experience in managing social media campaigns and who is active in the mobile & tech online discussion groups.
– Full proficiency in English is a must.
– Experience as a blogger is essential.
– Strong organizational skills, to manage multiple projects with varied deadlines in a very structured fashion
– Knowledge of the mobile developer ecosystem is a plus.
Anywhere online (Barcelona area is a plus)
• Email and Newsletter Management
• Writing blogpost and press release announcements
• Implement creative, strategic and tactical online marketing plans for social media and word of mouth driven programs
• Monitor and engage in brand related online conversations
• Influence maximal outreach (using all channels including Blogger, WordPress, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Flickr, etc.)
• Develop and manage team blog and twitter/facebook/slideshare/vimeo/YouTube, etc profiles
• Coordinating local communications with local AppCircus organizers
• Submitting proof ready content (press releases, articles, blog postings, media) to pre-designated contacts and targets, as directed by marketing campaign plans
• Establish and maintain email/phone communication with associated media partners
• Maintain and compile summary campaign reports on the execution of the communications.
– Flexible schedules
– Home/remote office work possible.
– Potential for further collaboration