¡El 30 de octubre se cierran las inscripciones para apuntarse al concurso [email protected]! Si eres estudiante, inscríbete gratis y descubre cómo funciona el mundo de las apps de la mano de expertos del ecosistema móvil. Además, los participantes podrán programar sus aplicaciones y asistir a workshops sobre los temas clave para crear apps. Gracias al proyecto Opencities, los participantes tendrán acceso a un portal de OpenData.
Al final de la jornada, cada participante podrá presentar su app ante el público asistente y de un jurado formado por especialistas en diferentes ámbitos de la tecnología. Una vez terminadas las presentaciones, se nombrarán los ganadores y se entregarán los premios.
2 º Premio: una tarjeta de regalo FNAC valorada en 100 €
3 º Premio: una tarjeta de regalo FNAC valorada en 50 €
* Aquellas apps que utilicen datos públicos tanto del portal de OpenData de la UPF como de otro lugar tendrán un punto más en las votaciones finales
Consulta las bases y los premios en juego aquí
¡La inscripción es gratuita!
Next June 21 Barcelona will host one of the most awesome events of the season: AppCircus Developer Day, with speed mentoring sessions for developers to learn with experts, workshops and the AppCircus context with 10 great apps competing to be in next year’s Mobile Premier Awards!
Meet the professionals that will be part of the jury on stage: Continue reading “June 21th Barcelona AppCircus Developer Day: On stage Jury Revealed”
AppCircus Developer Day
is a FREE
event for developers to discover new opportunities for creating revenue-generating mobile apps and succeed in the app economy.
Developers of all levels as well as students will have a unique opportunity to learn about market trends of the mobile app ecosystem and get expert insight on app development, marketing, and monetization, and to showcase their apps in AppCircus, a unique traveling app competition. The winner of AppCircus could win a nomination for the Mobile Premier Awards
NEW! AppCircus Developer Day offers Speed Mentoring sessions: show your app in one-on-one sessions with mobile experts and get invaluable feedback to improve your app and make it a success!
- S1) Understanding how to monetize your app, with an expert from Mobile Marketing Association: Identifying monetization business models and best practices for generating revenue with apps
- S2) Developing apps and reaching a mass audience, with an expert from Nokia: Best practices for creating a successful apps. Lightweight user interfaces for intuitive navigation for smart and feature phones
- S3) Understanding the opportunities that the market offers developers, with an expert from BlueVia: Identifying market opportunities and reducing risk by diversifying your app market targets
To apply for a Speed Mentoring slot please submit your app profile here
! To submit you need to become a member
for free and create your app profile. Limited seating! – first come, first served, so submit your app now
! By attending these sessions you will also be able to participate and network with the experts and other developers over lunch (food is on us!
). Speed Mentoring is free but seats are limited! Book your slot ASAP. When applying to a session you can tell us your focus preference – we will try to put you in the right slot!
In AppCircus Developer Day participants may also get involved in technical workshops conducted by industry experts on how to develop apps
- W1) Enhance your App with Open Data, by UPF and Tempos 21: Introduction to Open Data and the OpenCities Data Platform. Create your first app on Android with open data, join the App Challenge and win 3000€!
- W2) Key factors to create a successful app, by Mobile Marketing Association: Learn strategies for app monetization and how to create successful app ad campaigns
- W3) Creating a Windows Phone 7 app in one hour, by Nokia: Learn the basics to create and upload your app to the windows phone marketplace using app development tools for rapid prototyping of Nokia apps.
- W4) Developers Economic Report 2012, by BlueVia: Check the latest developer business news from Vision Mobile 2012, sponsored by BlueVia.Remember: only 50 seats per workshop are available, so book your seat ASAP!
Submit your app profile to enter the AppCircus contest. An online jury will select the 10 apps to present on stage. Remember that you will have to present your app in person on stage in Barcelona! You will have 3 minutes to explain what your app is about and what the business model is behind it, in front of an expert jury panel and the public.
*…and luckily no need to be afraid of asking 😉