Appcircus is heading to Sydney!
We're delighted to announce that on November 30th Appcircus will be heading to beautiful Sydney! Our very first time in Australia no less.
The competition is open to ALL and any developers down under with an app in ANY category. It doesn't matter if its mHealth, gaming, photography, digital diary etc. as long as they're innovative WE WANT THEM on show! It's completely free to enter, so what are you waiting for? Time to show off your talents...
When: Wednesday, November 30th from 6pm to 9pm.
Where: Intuit Quickbooks Sydney Office Level 34, 1 O'Connell St, Sydney NSW 2000
How it works:
This competition is open to any App Maker with an app built for any platform.
From all submissions, 10 apps will be selected to present live on stage.
- Each of the 10 selected apps will have 3 minutes on stage to pitch in front of a jury and peers.
What can you win?
- A Nomination to present at the Mobile Premier Awards 2017!
This is your chance to hit the big stage! The Mobile Premier Awards (MPA's) is the biggest app competition on the scene and the best place to promote a new app's innovation. Among previous winners you'll find top-notch projects such as Waze, Glovo, Layar, Best Apps Market, and more. Check out the official MPA 16 video!
How to participate? It’s simple and free of charge.
1. Sign up to appcircus.com
2. Click on "Submit your app"
3. Register your app &...good luck!
Submissions deadline: November 13th
Appcircus brings together the global app community through its event and incubation platform. In the last 5 years, Appcircus has organized more than 200 events in over 50 countries, building a community with over 25.000 users. Appcircus events give visibility to new app talent on a local and global scale.
Rules for Participation:
· Submissions and presentations to Appcircus are FREE and open to any developer, startup or company. All participants must be 18 or older.
· Among all submitted apps, 10 finalists will be chosen for presenting live on stage by an online jury and will be informed by email prior to the event. The finalists will be responsible for covering their own costs if any for traveling, attending and presenting at the event.
· Applicants must send one representative to present the app live on stage.
· The apps selected will have three minutes to pitch on stage.
· Apps are submitted through the Appcircus platform at appcircus.com.
· Registration and membership for Appcircus are FREE!
· appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying for an Appcircus.
· Candidates can submit more than one app.
· Each app can only be presented to one edition of Appcircus per year.
· The winner of Appcircus Sidney will receive a Nomination to the Mobile Premier Awards 2017 in Barcelona.
· Pitches will be in English.
By submitting your app you agree to the general Appcircus Terms & Conditions and the event rules as stated above.