- Location & date:
- North America, United States, 30.11.2011
- Deadline for app submission:
- 18.11.2011 »·«closed»·«
Grab your agenda to take note of our latest new date: 30th of November.
Where? AppCircus is coming back to San Francisco together with AppNation, the place where the app and connected device ecosystem meets.
The deadline to participate is November 18th.
It will take place at the San Francisco Design Center (635 8th Street, San Francisco, California 94103).
AppCircus offers developers a stage to pitch in front of an international jury, formed by industry experts, and an opportunity to be nominated for the Mobile Premiere Awards 2012, which are held during the Mobile World Congress.
Developers who's apps are selected can attend AppNation for free.
AppNation is the first conference to focus entirely on the business of apps and their transformative impact on consumer and enterprise technology, devices, commerce, media and social interaction. It will continue this discussion and drill deeper into the latest opportunities, risks and ever-changing business strategies defining today's mobile app and connected device economy.
5.00pm: Welcome and introductions
5.15pm: First Act - Leading Platforms present
5.30pm: 2nd Act - 10 Apps present with jury feedback
6.30pm: Thanks and jury selection for Runnerup plus the winner.
6.40pm: Networking and Winner announcement.
How to participate:
1. become a member of appcircus.com (fill in the form on the homepage)
2. add your app to your profile (see this how-to)
3. submit your app to the event (see this how-to)
Rules for Participation:
- Submissions and presentations to AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer, startup or company.
- Applicants must send one representative to present the app live on stage.
- The apps selected will have three minutes to pitch on stage.
- Apps are submitted through the AppCircus platform at appcircus.com.
- Registration and membership for AppCircus are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying for an AppCircus.
- Candidates can submit more than one app.
- Each app can only be presented in one AppCircus, unless if it receives a Runner up Waiver.
- One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the pool of apps from which the 20 finalists for the Mobile Premier Awards 2012 will be selected.
- The app with the most votes, after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runner up Waiver”, which allows the app to reapply for selection for another AppCircus.