- Location & date:
- Europe, United Kingdom, 04.07.2012
- Deadline for app submission:
- 21.06.2012 »·«closed»·«
AppCircus gives the Olympic city another opportunity to put forth its best apps in front of an industry audience and London’s extensive app developer community.
After jury selection, 10 lucky developers pitch their apps live on stage in front of an expert jury, for the prestigious Best App in London award and secure a place at the Mobile Premier Awards in Barcelona next year.
We are looking for a broad range of app submissions, however, we are particularly keen on discovering and uncovering both female app developers and female target marketed apps for submission.
- Submissions and presentations to AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer, startup or company.
- AppCircus is open to apps running on any platform.
- Applicants must send one representative to present the app live on stage.
- The apps selected will have three minutes to pitch on stage.
- Apps are submitted through the AppCircus platform at appcircus.com.
- Registration and membership for AppCircus are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying for an AppCircus.
- Candidates can submit more than one app.
- Each app can only be presented in one AppCircus, unless if it receives a Runner up Waiver.
- One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the pool of apps from which the 20 finalists for the Mobile Premier Awards in 2013, will be selected.
- The app with the most votes, after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runner up Waiver”, which allows the app to reapply for selection for another AppCircus.
- The pitches must be done in English.