26.04.2017 Germany Europe (Messe Berlin, Messedamm 22, 14055 Berlin) Contact the organizer
Deadline for app submission 03.03.2017 (GMT +2)
Join us at conhIT 2017 in Berlin for an Appcircus on professional healthcare solutions!
Now in it's third edition Appcircus is back at conhIT 2017 - Europe’s leading industry event for healthcare IT!
This is an exciting opportunity for mhealth app makers worldwide to showcase their app in front of international industry experts!
We are looking for health apps that offer solutions for professional healthcare. Appcircus conhIT focusses on apps that facilitate patient-doctor interaction as well as enable smooth doctor-hospital workflows. We are especially interested in intelligent health apps that make use of aspects such as big data and machine learning. If your app can be used in the context of clinics, rehab hospitals, nursing homes and general patient care this is the right place!
- Showcase your app in front of leading industry players
- Get expert feedback from an on-stage jury
- Profit from world class networking
- Get invaluable communcations from both conhIT and Appcircus global communication
Submit your app now! See you in Berlin ;)
Appcircus brings together the global community of app makers through its events and online incubation platform. In only 4 years, AppCircus has organized more than 200 events in cities in over 30 countries, building a community with over 20.000 users. AppCircus events give visibility to new app talent on a local and global scale. With its unique online incubation platform called Hack-at-Home, AppCircus connects app makers with business opportunities and helps them build innovative high quality apps.
Bieke Van Gorp
Baher Al Hakim
2.00pm - 2.05pm Welcome
2.05pm - 2.10pm Opening remarks
2.10pm - 3.00pm Appcircus competition
3.00pm - 3.10pm Jury deliberation & Winners Announcement
3.10pm - 3.30pm Networking time
Location: Messe Berlin, Messedamm 22, 14055 Berlin
Rules for Participation:
- Submissions and presentations to Appcircus are FREE and open to any developer, startup or company. All participants must be 18 or older. Underage participants will be considered with written acknowledgement from their parents or legal guardians.
- Apps need to be related to patient/doctor and doctor/hospital interaction (no wellness or fitness apps)
- Among all submitted apps, 10 finalists will be chosen for presenting live on stage by an online jury and will be informed by email prior to the event. The finalists will be responsible for covering their own costs if any for traveling, attending and presenting at the event.
- Applicants must send one representative to present the app live on stage.
- The apps selected will have three minutes to pitch on stage.
- Apps are submitted through the Appcircus platform at appcircus.com.
- Apps need to be fully functional and downloadable from the respective stores
- Registration and membership for Appcircus are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying for an Appcircus.
- Candidates can submit more than one app.
- Each app can only be presented in one Appcircus per year.
- Pitches will be in German and English.
By submitting your app you agree to the general Appcircus Terms & Conditions and the event rules as stated above.
Projektmanagerin Gesundheitswirtschaft, Berlin Partner für Wirtschaft und Technologie GmbH