Italia, la rossa!
AppCircus is arriving to Bologna on the 22nd of November!
Home to the oldest university in the world, University of Bologna (founded in 1088), the city hosts numerous students who enrich the social and cultural life. For this occasion, AppCircus, together with Mopapp will showcase the best 10 apps of the region at this privileged venue (Aula Magna Facoltà di Ingegneria. Viale del Risorgimento, 2 - 40135 Bologna).
The last day to submit your app is November 10th, so hurry up!
The winner might be nominee to present his creation to the Mobile Premier Awards held in Barcelona during the Mobile World Congress.
Can you imagine a better chance to portrait your app?
Mopapp, is an easy sales analytics for all mobile apps. They help developers and publishers to track and analyze their apps’ revenues from all major online stores (Apple App Store, Google Android Market, GetJar, Windows Phone 7 Marketplace, RIM App World, Appia, MobiHand,…) and major mobile Ad networks (AdMob, InMobi, iAd, …) through automatic data aggregation and clear reports.
With Mopapp you don't have to change your app code, therefore you can start tracking your revenue and downloads right away, in 2 minutes!
5.30pm: Welcome and introductions
5.45pm: First Act - Leading Platforms present
6.00pm: 2nd Act - 10 Apps present with jury feedback
7.00pm: Thanks and jury selection for Runnerup plus the winner
7.15pm: Networking and Winner announcement
How to participate:
2. add your app to your profile (see this how-to)
3. submit your app to the event (see this how-to)
Rules for Participation:
- Submissions and presentations to AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer, startup or company.
- Applicants must send one representative to present the app live on stage.
- The apps selected will have three minutes to pitch on stage.
- Apps are submitted through the AppCircus platform at appcircus.com.
- Registration and membership for AppCircus are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying for an AppCircus.
- Candidates can submit more than one app.
- Each app can only be presented in one AppCircus, unless if it receives a Runner up Waiver.
- One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the pool of apps from which the 20 finalists for the Mobile Premier Awards 2012 will be selected.
- The app with the most votes, after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runner up Waiver”, which allows the app to reapply for selection for another AppCircus.