- Location & date:
- Latin America, Mexico, 04.10.2011
- Deadline for app submission:
- 20.09.2011 »·«closed»·«
AppCircus in Guadalajara has finished just a few hours ago...
What a great career has started our latest winner app MoneyMenttor!
He has been our runner up in AppCircus México DF Software Guru last month of September and now he wins the first prize in Guadalajara... Non-stopable! Congratulations to your dedication and commitment!
Take a moment to check it out in our gallery:
With Money Menttor® you have your financial situation in the palm of your hand.
You can take control of your finances with the benefits of our powerful app!
Explora is the guide to find stadiums, restaurants, transportation, hotels, tourist attractions and everything you need to enjoy the city. Very useful!
Looks like our visitors and participants have had a great time attending AppCircus... We appreciate your feedback on Twitter!
We'd like to send a warm and huge "Thank you" message to the organization of the event, the jury and the moderator.
And, of course, to all the sponsors and media partners who supported the event. You all rock! Hope to you see all next time!
The deadline to participate is the 19th of September!
Here are the rules for participation:
- Submissions and presentations to the AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer, Startup or company.
- Applicants must send one representative person to present the app live on stage.
- Apps are submitted through the appcircus.com platform.
- Registration and membership on appcircus are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying to an AppCircus.
- Each App can only present in one AppCircus, except if it receives a Runnerup Waiver.
- One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the pool of apps from which the 20 finalists for the Mobile Premier Awards 2012 will be selected.
- The app with most votes after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runnerup Waiver”, which allows it to apply again to be selected at another AppCircus.
7.45pm: Thanks and jury selection for Runnerup plus the winner.
7.50pm: Networking and Winner announcement.