The event will take place at Vodafone Portugal Headquarters, Parque das Nações, Lisbon from 6.30pm till 9pm.
AppCircus will gather portuguese developer talent to showcase their apps in front of a jury of industry experts. Don't miss this opportunity to show the world your new ideas!
A professional jury and a vibrant audience will dedicate their time to learn about your app and help spreading the word, and that is priceless. This event is open and free to developers; start-ups and any other organization with apps on any platform. AppCircus is a great chance to present live your application on stage.
From the 10 apps that pitch on stage, the jury will reward the best with the following prizes:
- The overall winner will get a chance to be one of the 20 apps pitching at the Mobile Premier Awards during MWC 2012, plus a smartphone offered by Vodafone.
- For the best Symbian or S40 App, Nokia will offer the newest Nokia Smartphone.
Last Minute news: Nokia just announced a special prize to the Developer that presents the best Windows Phone app!!
The deadline to participate is December 2nd (midnight GMT).
Attending the event is free; you just need to join appcircus.com for free and click on "Register now to attend!" on top of this page. Don't wait last minute - the event is likely to be filling up quickly!
In the meantime, if you need some additional support to develop your app do not hesitate to look into these two great references:
How to participate:
2. add your app to your profile (see this how-to)
3. submit your app to the event (see this how-to)
- Submissions and presentations to AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer, startup or company
- AppCircus is open to apps running on any platform
- Applicants must send one representative to present the app live on stage.
- The apps selected will have three minutes to pitch on stage.
- Apps are submitted through the AppCircus platform at appcircus.com.
- Registration and membership for AppCircus are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying for an AppCircus.
- Candidates can submit more than one app.
- Each app can only be presented in one AppCircus, unless if it receives a Runner up Waiver.
- One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the pool of apps from which the 20 finalists for the Mobile Premier Awards 2012 will be selected.
- The app with the most votes, after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runner up Waiver”, which allows the app to reapply for selection for another AppCircus.
- The pitches must be done in english.