- Europe, Italy
- 15.11.2012 15:47 (GMT +2)
- Deadline for app submission:
05.11.2012 23:59 (GMT +2)
AppCircus is focusing on Italy with upcoming events over the next few weeks. Our first stop is in Naples on November 15th, where AppCircus will offer developers a stage to pitch in front of an international jury, formed by industry experts, and an opportunity to be nominated for the Mobile Premier Awards 2013, to be held in Barcelona during the Mobile World Congress.
The deadline to submit your apps for AppCircus Naples is November 5th (midnight CET). Submitting your app is simple and free, you just need to join appcircus.com and click on 'Submit your app' on top of this page.
For this great occasion, AppsFuel will support this new edition of AppCircus in Italy with a special workshop for developers. Don't miss it! AppsFuel is the first official sponsor of the AppCircus HTML5 App Challenge
5.00 pm - Registration
5.30 pm - Welcome
5.45 pm - AppCircus showcase
6.30 pm - Break
7.40 pm - Networking and winner announcement
8.00 pm - End
What you will learn:
- What are the most useful and supported features of HTML5 for mobile devices
- How to set up your apps to be compatible with iPhone, Android and other devices that support HTML5
- How to realise an effect of "scrolling panels" in your webapp
- How to create a grafic interface using only CSS3
What you will need:
- A mobile device compatible with HTML5
- Latest version of Firefox, Chrome or Safari installed on your computer
- - Your favorite text editor
AppCircus Naples will take place at:
Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II - Facoltà di Ingegneria Aula "Scipione Bobbio" P.le Tecchio 1 80125 Napoli
How to participate:
- Submissions and presentations to AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer, startup or company
- AppCircus is open to apps running on any platform
- Applicants must send one representative to present the app live on stage.
- The apps selected will have three minutes to pitch on stage.
- Apps are submitted through the AppCircus platform at appcircus.com.
- Registration and membership for AppCircus are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying for an AppCircus.
- Candidates can submit more than one app.
- Each app can only be presented in one AppCircus, unless if it receives a Runner up Waiver.
- One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the pool of apps from which the 20 finalists for the Mobile Premier Awards 2012 will be selected.
- The app with the most votes, after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runner up Waiver”, which allows the app to reapply for selection for another AppCircus.
- The pitches must be done in English