- Location & date:
- Latin America, Brazil, 14.12.2011
- Deadline for app submission:
- 03.12.2011 »·«closed»·«
AppCircus is coming to São Paulo on December 14th, at Microsoft Auditorium (Av Nações Unidas 12.901 - Centro de Convenções Nações Unidas (CENU) – Torre Norte 31º Andar - Brooklyn – São Paulo – SP), starting at 6:30pm, this time partnering with Innoveur.
The best showcase of apps is open to developers, platforms, media, investors and general audience to participate. AppCircus will give you the visibilty your app needs to succeed in the mobile tech ecosystem. Tell the world what's your app about!
Amongst the 10 apps selected to pitch on stage, the winner will receive a nomination for the Mobile Premier Awards, to be held in Barcelona during the Mobile World Congress 2012.
The deadline to participate is December 2nd (midnight GMT-3). Submitting your app is simple and free, you just need to join appcircus.com for free and click on "Register now to attend!" on top of this page. Attending is also free; you just need to register to the link to attendees sign up. Sign up now and make sure you get your seat. Places are limited!
Innoveur is the local organizer of AppCircus in Sao Paulo a company focused in facilitate entrepreneurship, innovation and investments in Brazil among the local communities and between the local and other ecosystems outside the region.
Our media partner is Appies:
6h30 pm Registration
7.00pm Welcome and Introduction
7.10pm 1st act - leader platforms pitch (Bluevia, MS)
7.20pm 2nd act - 11 apps present with jury feedback
8.25pm Thanks and jury selection for the runner up plus the winner
8.35pm Networking and winner announcement
1. become a member of appcircus.com (fill in the form on the homepage)
2. add your app to your profile (see this how-to)
3. submit your app to the event (see this how-to)
Rules for Participation:
- Submissions and presentations to AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer, startup or company
- AppCircus is open to apps running on any platform
- Applicants must send one representative to present the app live on stage.
- The apps selected will have three minutes to pitch on stage.
- Apps are submitted through the AppCircus platform at appcircus.com.
- Registration and membership for AppCircus are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying for an AppCircus.
- Candidates can submit more than one app.
- Each app can only be presented in one AppCircus, unless if it receives a Runner up Waiver.
- One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the pool of apps from which the 20 finalists for the Mobile Premier Awards 2012 will be selected.
- The app with the most votes, after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runner up Waiver”, which allows the app to reapply for selection for another AppCircus.
- The pitches must be done in English