AppCircus is landing this time in Vienna, ranked as the top city offering the best quality of life.
The encounter will be on 21st of November, once the cold is definitely settled, alongside Mobile Monday Austria, the periodical networking event where hot topics of the mobile industry are discussed.
The unstoppable showcase of apps will take place in the Museum of Natural History Vienna (Naturhistorisches Museum Wien) - Burgring 7, 1010 Vienna Austria.
So tell all of your developer friends to enter this amazing race and get the visibility they need!
Remember that not just the winner takes it all, AppCircus offers you a great networking ambiance and the opportunity to get the attention your app needs to start moving around.
The best 10 mobile applications will be chosen to be on stage and pitch to a Jury. The winner will have a slot to be nominated for the 2012 Mobile Premier Awards in Barcelona, held during the Mobile World Congress.
The deadline to present your app will be November 7th.
7.00pm: Welcome and introductions
7.15pm: First Act - Leading Platforms present
How to participate:
1. become a member of appcircus.com (fill in the form on the homepage)
2. add your app to your profile (see this how-to)
Rules for Participation:
- Submissions and presentations to AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer, startup or company.
- Applicants must send one representative to present the app live on stage.
- The apps selected will have three minutes to pitch on stage.
- Apps are submitted through the AppCircus platform at appcircus.com.
- Registration and membership for AppCircus are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying for an AppCircus.
- Candidates can submit more than one app.
- Each app can only be presented in one AppCircus, unless if it receives a Runner up Waiver.
- One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the pool of apps from which the 20 finalists for the Mobile Premier Awards 2012 will be selected.
- The app with the most votes, after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runner up Waiver”, which allows the app to reapply for selection for another AppCircus.