- Location & date:
- Europe, United Kingdom, 28.10.2010
- Deadline for app submission:
- 27.10.2010 »·«closed»·«
Winner AppCircus Edinburgh:
Following on from our very successful showcase event last year we will be holding [email protected] as our November event - actually run on a virtual "Monday" on Thursday 28th of October due to various external constraints.
- Submissions and presentations to the AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer
- Applicants must send one representative person to present the app live on stage
- Apps are submitted through the appcircus.com platform
- Registration and membership on appcirc.us are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying to an AppCircus
- Each App can only present in one AppCircus, except if it receives a Runnerup Waiver
- One app in each AppCircus will be nomnated for the Mobile Premier Awards 2011 by audience vote
- The app with most votes after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runnerup Waiver”, which allows it to apply again to be selected at another AppCircus