- Europe, Germany
- 26.09.2012 11:44 (GMT +1)
- Deadline for app submission:
12.09.2012 23:59 (GMT +1)
AppCircus@SMW Berlin will be held on the 26 of September during the Social Media Week Berlin, hosted by Deskwanted and Deskmag.
AppCircus is about to put forth its best German apps in front of industry experts and Berlin's extensive app developer community.
The deadline to submit your apps is September 12th (midnight CET). Submitting your app is simple and free, you just need to join appcircus.com for free and click on "Submit your app" on top of this page.
Social Media Week is a worldwide event exploring the social, cultural and economic impact of social media. Its mission is to help people and organizations connect through collaboration, learning and the sharing of ideas and information.
AppCircus is open and free to developers, startups and any organization with apps on any platform, giving a great chance to present live their applications on stage. Amongst the 10 apps selected to pitch on stage, an international jury will select one winner, who will get an opportunity to be nominated for the Mobile Premier Awards 2013, to be held in Barcelona during the Mobile World Congress 2013. AppCircus will give you the visibility your app needs to succeed in the mobile tech ecosystem. Tell the world what's your app about!
Check out the video of last year's AppCircus@SMW Berlin:
Come and join the circus!
|5.15pm||10 Apps present with jury feedback|
|6.15pm||Thanks and jury deliberation|
|6.30pm||Networking and Winner announcement.|
How to participate:
The event will take place at ANDREASSTR.10 - BERLIN,10243
Rules for Participation:
- Submissions and presentations to AppCircus are FREE and open to any developer, startup or company
- AppCircus is open to apps running on any platform
- Applicants must send one representative to present the app live on stage.
- The apps selected will have three minutes to pitch on stage.
- Apps are submitted through the AppCircus platform at appcircus.com.
- Registration and membership for AppCircus are FREE!
- appcircus.com members need to add the app to their profile before applying for an AppCircus.
- Candidates can submit more than one app.
- Each app can only be presented in one AppCircus, unless if it receives a Runner up Waiver.
- One app in each AppCircus will be nominated for the pool of apps from which the 20 finalists for the Mobile Premier Awards 2012 will be selected.
- The app with the most votes, after the nomination winner, will receive a “Runner up Waiver”, which allows the app to reapply for selection for another AppCircus.
- The pitches must be done in English