Smart City Hack 2017
Now in it's third edition, the Smart City Hack brings together Innovators from around the world who's passion is to create the new smart cities of the 21st century. After a busy summer of incubating new smart city solutions the Smart City Hack opens it's doors to existing tech solutions. Submit your tech solution now!
If you have a tech solution that solves a real citizen need, then you are at the right place! We are especially interested in solutions that solve a real citizen need in the following challenges:
Who can participate?
What you can win?
A slot to present at Smart City Expo World Congress in Barcelona 2017!
The best apps and tech solutions will be rewarded with a direct slot presenting at the Smart City Expo World Congress (SCEWC) 2017 in Barcelona, Spain. This trade show and congress has become the reference event for Smart Cities from around the world. Last year saw more than 16.0000 attendees from 600 cities. This is your chance to present your solution to a global audience of Smart City representatives!
How to submit your solution
If your solution is an app, just click on the read button "Submit your app" on the top of this page. Hardware solution can submit by filling out this form.
We are looking forward to getting to know your great solutions!
- The app submission will be open from October 19th to October 29, 11h59pm (CET).
- Finalists will be announced on October 30th.
- The Smart City World Expo & Congress 2017 will take place on November 14-16th in Barcelona, Spain.
- Submissions and presentations to #SCH17 are FREE and open to any developer, startup or company.
- To participate in this challenge you must agree with the #SCH17 Terms and Conditions and the conditions defined in the AppCircus Terms of Service.
- The Competition is open to ANY mobile platform (i.e. Android, iOS, Microsoft, etc) or technological solutions. The maturity level of the submitted applications must be as minimum viable product (MVP) or as a working protoype.
- Apps must be submitted to the competition through this same page of Appcircus. Other technological hardware based solutions that are not apps must use this form.
- The intellectual rights derived from the app or project belong to its creator (person, team or company).
- Applicants can submit more than one app/solution.
- Finalist apps will be selected by an online jury of experts and by public voting through Twitter.
- To learn more, visit #SCH17 Terms & Conditions